Ahaha... Easter Ren. Drawn on Tegaki.
I'm reading Blackwood Farm right now... I dunno what to think of this book LOL. God it's weird.
Man though, this part made me laugh. It was like, after the second time Quinn banged Rebecca's ghost (which, btw, was just... :< I don't even know what to say. fucking weird, dude. why the hell would you want to fuck a ghost...) and he was praying for forgiveness or whatever, and then:
"Then I realized to my horror that my pants were still unzipped. I'd said a Hail Mary to the Virgin Mary while officially exposing myself."
LOL. WAY TO GO, QUINN.
3 comments:
OH MAN DUDE. Totally didn't remember that. 8D That's great.
I don't remember a lot about that book D: It was effed up.
Tits Offer Wild Beastilaity Especially Since Sheepdogs Escaped.
(why are these damn word verifications so damn long?!)
LMAO that quote made it so hard not to start laughing in front of my mom D: she would have been like "What's so funny?;;" and I'd have no idea what to say.
and aww Ren looks so cute in a bunny suit xD he really can wear anything and look somewhat normal. That's sad, who looks normal in a bunny suit D:
Reggie>
lmao it really is effed up :(
(the shower scene was hot though :<)
the word verifications are long so you can write interesting acronyms, of course!
Myou>
LOL oh god. "I was laughing at this dude who prayed for forgiveness with his pants unzipped...?"
your mom would probably never look at you the same again :<
I'm pretty sure only Ren can pull off looking that normal in a bunny suit :( what a dork.
Post a Comment