I've never played that game D: there's a lot of games I need to play lmao but all the good games are for playstation systems and my ps2 is brokennnn ;A;
Kuon's really not worth playing anyway in my opinion lmao D8 it's not a totally horrible game, but it's not very exciting, which is pretty sad since it's supposed to be a horror game. (takes a lot of skill to make a horror game boring.)
3 comments:
I've never played that game D: there's a lot of games I need to play lmao but all the good games are for playstation systems and my ps2 is brokennnn ;A;
Sirge is a babe ;D lmao.
Kuon's really not worth playing anyway in my opinion lmao D8 it's not a totally horrible game, but it's not very exciting, which is pretty sad since it's supposed to be a horror game. (takes a lot of skill to make a horror game boring.)
;D thank you
He is hot! Doryo, I mean. /has a perverted smile on face
Post a Comment