Monday, April 6, 2009

untitled


(please ignore the fact that I entirely fail at drawing instruments.) I don't think I've ever mentioned that Carson is a violinist LOL. Seems like the only time he's ever even remotely serious is when he's playing violin... otherwise he's just slacking off 8(
Anyway I changed his hair a tad but it's not all that noticeable I guess.

I'm bored and can't think of anything interesting to write about :( My blog is getting increasingly more boring, I think. aaah.
I feel another one of my "I want to draw frilly shit" phases coming on so uhh, sorry in advance if I start drawing a crapload of julien/chance/julianna/jae stuff hahaha. I hate flooding my blog with a ton of drawings of the same characters but whatever.

4 comments:

bear said...

You don't fail at violins or hands D:
pff
that looks amazing.

I can't draw violins at all XD I need a reference to even try because I can never remember what one actually looks like until I see one. That and I'm like..clueless on how the person playing the violin should be posed XD I only have a slight idea on it.

ps. I love your frilly stuff *O* you're freaking amazing at frills and such <3

Autumn said...

lmfao I am a violinist (so I should be very familiar with the pose) and I STILL struggle with drawing it 8( even if I use a reference I just can't get it to look right, hahaha.

thanks <3

panimi said...

man drawing someone in the violinist/violist pose is like...seriously SO hard. Like i can try, but i always make it look unnatural and unenjoyable. But I was always kinda comfortable holding my viola so...): yea.

you should write about your sexual escapades 8B.

Dude, dont go into a frilly mood. Go into a gangsta mood :< you need more gangsta in your blog. ;D

-rambunctious ornery mother pamper old racy sexophiles-

Autumn said...

god I knoww. I can't think of a more difficult pose to draw than a violinist/violist pose..

...LMAO WHAT SEXUAL ESCAPADES ;__;

you should go into a gangsta mood :< I'll stick to frills.