Thursday, April 9, 2009

untitled

YESSS. They put Salsitas in the vending machine downstairs!
So of course, I had to buy a ton of them.

LOL.

ANYWAY oc session with Nimji yay 8D


super uke Elk :<
lol this conversation while I was drawing this...
[panimi] i've always wanted to see what aromatic grass looks like :<
[aummy] XD me too
[panimi] because i keep imagining it as a weed plant ;_;
[aummy] I bet it's weed :<
LMAO WE SAID IT AT THE SAME TIME... :( we're weirdos.


Halcyonnn. I've been feeling really bad about neglecting him so much lately, haha...


Halcyon's... uhh, fiancé? haha :< Maybe someday I'll draw them together...
Anyway, this character is Audrey's (I think she decided to name him Augustin? Augustine? idk), and Halcyon is mine.


Lala being depressing, as usual :< HOW CAN HE BE SO SAD ALL THE TIME!? HE'S GOT HOT PINK HAIR. If I had pink hair, I'd be in a good mood all the time :<


Julien. lol lazy swords


LOL Nimi made me draw Trois in normal clothes. Doesn't look like him at all, hahaha. Even in normal clothes, he doesn't look very normal... I mean, how often do you see a guy with hair down to the floor? 8(

3 comments:

bear said...

Halcyon makes a awfully pretty princess xD
aromatic grass does seem like it would be weed :<

andomg I didn't even recognize that that was Trois XD

I'd say something about all of your amazing drawings here but that would take a lot of time c:

Anonymous said...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/dothack/images/6/69/Aromaticgrass.png

That's what aromatic grass looks like, it was in one of the OVA's IIRC.

I wonder what salsitas taste like :o
Nice drawings!

Autumn said...

Myou>
XD he is quite convinced he's a princess, hahaha.
thank youu :D

Anonymous>
...:< needless to say, aromatic grass looks quite a lot different from what I imagined hahaha

salsitas are suuper good 8D you should definitely try them if you ever see them at the store.