Thursday, May 21, 2009

hospitals and newspapers

IRL story tiem omg.
When Audrey and I went to pick Dad up from the hospital, I accidentally pulled into the nun part of the hospital. (You know how hospitals all have chapels, right? There were signs in this parking lot that were like "Sister parking only" LOL.) I was like, "Wait, this isn't the E.R..." and Audrey was like, "GOOD JOB AUTUMN, YOU TOOK US TO CHURCH!!"
rofl oops :(

Aand more IRL stuff yay. I guess this is to make up for how uneventful this past week or two has been.
I dunno what makes me feel so compelled to write notes whenever I get pissed off, but... well, it's just something I do, I guess :<
There's something our local newspaper has been doing that is incredibly annoying. They keep leaving these like, "teaser" newspapers in front of our door. I guess they're trying to encourage us to subscribe to the real newspaper, but this teaser thing is SO annoying. It's just full of ads.
What's even more annoying is that leaving shit in front of doors isn't allowed at this complex.
So I left a note :<

Hopefully that gets the point across? LOL.

OKAY ART. These are a couple of doodles from an opencanvas session with Nimi.


Lena.


Dr. Sirge.


Super feminine looking Carson rofl.


Mantra. Didn't draw his tail oops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, I love your note, haha.
I could never do that.
I love your new picture on Deviant Art, by the way. The coloring is wonderful and it looks really clean. I also love how unique your drawing style is. It seems you can only find anime-style art anymore, so it's nice to see something different.
That probably sounded really odd, but it's a total complement, I swear~ D:

Autumn said...

thank youu! I'm glad that picture looks clean, haha. there's still some parts of the lineart that look a tad messy to me, but I'm so done with working on it XD

bear said...

roflroflrofl I love your notes.
If I saw one I'd probably steal it and put it on my fridge. But maybe I'm just a weirdo.

You have such
attractive
characters.
And your style is just shghajhgs great.

really eager llamas lick young men's bones
I have no idea what made me come up with that.