Thursday, May 28, 2009

surprise encounter

Audrey asked me to draw her Mabinogi character.

So there. I really don't like it 8( Dammittt why can't I draw anything decent anymore.

Today was kind of weird because Audrey and I ran into Melissa at WalMart. I've been dreading this ever since we got into that huge fight because I knew it was inevitable that we would run into each other, but it was surprisingly... not awkward, I guess? Haha. At first I was like, "Oh shit, I don't know what to say. Do I even say hi to her? Fuckfuckfuck whatdoido" but she said hi and we talked for a while. Kinda fun. She seems to be doing much better, which makes me way happy... No matter how mad I was at her, I still worried about her. I guess best friends are just like that, haha...
On a less serious note, I WANTED HER DRESS SO BADDD. I am majorly jealous right now. She was wearing the cutest dress everrr ;__;... *envyenvyenvy*

2 comments:

bear said...

What are you talking about, your sketches are so pretty ;u;

rofl my best friend's name is Melissa, too

Ican'tthinkofanacronym

Autumn said...

thank youu ;u;

haha that's a strange coincidence :<

sobbb I can't think of an acronym eitherrr...