Saturday, May 23, 2009

untitled


Ritsuka. Is it just me, or does this kind of not look like my usual art style? D8

I went to the mall P: I didn't have any money, so all I could do was window shop, but I guess it was kind of fun. Sort of. Not a huge fan of window shopping lol :(

The temperature was like, over 90°F today so that was a little bit unbearable, haha. I'm not really looking forward to the usual 100+ temperatures that we usually have here during the summer D8

3 comments:

bear said...

Maybe the eyes are smaller than usual? I dunno.
It's still cute. :>
*loves Ritsuka*



very annoyed tarantulas eat daring idiots
I hate spiders, wth :< they creep me out

Anonymous said...

You have been drawing eyes a lot smaller lately, I've noticed. I like both those, large and smaller eyes.

Anonymous said...

You generally add more detail to the hair too.
Maybe that's why it's different?