Thursday, June 11, 2009

500

lol omg you guys, this is my five hundredth entry. Can you believe that? D8 SO MANYYY!

Anyways, I finished another commission.

This one is for podgeb. Honestly I'm not very happy with how this turned out D8... but I redid it a zillion times and this is the best I could do. Being in an art block while doing commissions is SO bad LOL...
I'm going back to the Elk and Tsukasa commission next. That one should be a lot of fun since I adore both of those characters <3 haha. (Thank you Alice for asking for me to draw such awesome characters lolll)

Today was pretty fun even though Audrey wasn't here (SOB I MISS HER SO MUCH). I hung out with Dad and we didn't argue very much so yaaay! We were able to afford to eat at Cinnamon's Deli since Audrey wasn't with us. Cinnamon's Deli just so happens to be my favorite place in the entire universe to eat at, so that alone made my day AMAZINGGG. omg their potato soup is to die for.
I also cleaned the apartment, which doesn't sound like fun but I am an obsessive-compulsive cleaner so I kinda enjoyed it :< Well, more like, I enjoyed the awesome feeling of cleanliness surrounding me after I was done. The actual cleaning part of it isn't exactly fun rofl. (Although I honestly don't mind cleaning nearly as much as most people do.)

WELL ANYWAY
BACK TO WORKING ON COMMISSIONSS. Wish me luck 8D

2 comments:

Regoddy said...

I actually quite like this. It has very clean and simple lines and is different from what you'd normally do (I mean, I don't think you would normally draw a character that looks like this). It's interesting to see different looking people in your style :)

Hairy Uncles Need To Incite Cats To Uprise.

Autumn said...

aw thank you XD she is a lot different than the characters I normally draw, so maybe that's why I was kinda "ehhh" about how it turned out; I'm just not used to drawing people like that P: