Saturday, June 6, 2009

repeat

Having to sell commissions again. It's so humiliating when we get in a money situation that's bad enough that I have to beg for people to buy my art, but... well, what can ya do.
I wish Dad had told me a little sooner that our money problem was getting this severe so I could have tried to prevent it, but... really, there was nothing I could do, I guess. We had to buy a car last month, and we had to pay medical bills this month. I couldn't stop that.
I'm just really glad that at least our bills are paid and all we have to worry about is food expenses. There's no way I could sell enough art to cover our bills AND food, haha...
God. I wish I could just get a fucking job so we didn't have to deal with this shit anymore. I'm sick and tired of being poor :|
Well at any rate, I've started on one of my commissions... so here's a WIP.

It's Micky's character. Just started inking it, so there isn't much done yet...

Well, on the bright side... what Dad said on his birthday has still been REALLY bothering me, so hopefully if I can get enough money to actually be of some help, then what he said will be null and void and I won't have to keep stressing over it.
I'm also hoping that doing commissions will drag me out of this art block, hahah.

Man I am fucking bummed right now lol.

No comments: