I'm getting sick of posting commission WIPs so I'm going to skip it today 8( I should have something finished by tomorrow, so I'll post something then.
Today was certainly an... interesting day?
Firstly and most awesomely, my dad was hired as a taxi driver today. THANK GODDDD. Hopefully our money problems will soon diminish. He starts work on Monday.
Secondly, my grandmother was in a car accident, so she's in the hospital right now 8( It's nothing life-threatening, but she's pretty banged up and has several broken ribs. She's in the same hospital my mom died in, so I was kind of uncomfortable with going there to visit her, but Dad insisted that we all go, and it turned out to be kind of fun? LOL. It's crazy how I used to hate her and fought with her all the time, because now I completely love her. She reminds me of a queen; even when she's laying in a hospital bed it's like she's on her throne and we should all feel honored to be graced with her presence. And she'll act like a real brat sometimes, like when we said we had to leave, her expression was a PERFECT pout and was like "What! I didn't say you could leave!" It was so funny.
And her roommate was HILARIOUS oh my god. My grandmother is hard of hearing, so her roommate could just say whatever the fuck she pleased and my grandmother couldn't hear a word she said. She'd very blatantly make fun of her and it was so bad but I couldn't help laughing ahaha. Grandmother is verrrry dramatic, so she'd groan in pain really loudly whenever she had to move or anything, and her roommate would make fun of her LOL... And she was trying to remember the name of one of our relatives but couldn't, and her roommate was like "YOU CAN'T REMEMBER IT BECAUSE YOU'RE OLD D:<" ROFL.
And of course, the final strange thing that happened today was Michael Jackson's death. RIP man, I'll forever love your music D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to your dad getting the job :D I hope it works out well for you guys.
And I hope your grandmother heals up well and stuff.
She definitely sounds more fun than my grandparents rofl.
Also, her roommate sounds like a blast xD
Not that it's really important or anything, but my mom's boyfriend informed us that some actress died today, too. Like..one from Charlie's Angels I think. I forgot her name orz
--
creepy apples like groping innocent zebras
aww poor Zebras. Now they'll never be able to trust any manapples that they may encounter :<
[apparently a is always for apple now lol.]
Congratulations on your dad getting a job~
And sorry to hear about your grandmother, but her roommate sounds hilarious. XD The whole "you can't hear because you're old" made me lol.
Yeah, Farrah Fawcett died, too. :<
Post a Comment