Monday, June 22, 2009

untitled

Another lineart for a commissionnn.
(click)
There's still a few things I gotta add to this (wings, collar, etc.) but I'm pretty much done with it.

And I have a couple of doodles from an oc session with Nini. (I DID NON COMMISSION ART FOR ONCE OMGOMGOMG)

Some dude. lol I can't draw horns.


Ren :D
Speaking of Floor 13, I just realized that I completely missed Seventeen's birthday LOL... oops. It was on the 12th. :( I'm not sure what I would've drawn for him though. I usually draw F13 characters in clothes they wouldn't normally wear for their birthdays, but... Seventeen would wear damn near anything LMAO. D:

2 comments:

bear said...

ahjdshjfdhjgks why must you be so skilled @A@ it makes my brain turn into envy flavored pudding.

You could have drawn him in a mini skirt? XD I'd like to see that huhu.
orz

--
peaches eat really cold hermits eating sand
lmao I hate having to use the letter E in these :< it's hard to come up with things for

Autumn said...

aw thank you ;v;

ROFL a skirt is certainly something different than his usual attire P:... *having trouble picturing it*

--
sea horses eat angelfish carelessly
:c aw poor angelfish.