it's just my apartment that's cold LOL. although it is cooler outside today than it normally is. it's been like, over 100 degrees on a daily basis up until today D8
thanks for the name suggestions! 8D I like how Zen sounds, so I'm definitely considering that one :o
5 comments:
bahhh It's warm over here, I wish it was colder... Lets switch? 8D
omggg Zero is so cute!
How about Zen or Helel for a name?
it's just my apartment that's cold LOL. although it is cooler outside today than it normally is. it's been like, over 100 degrees on a daily basis up until today D8
thanks for the name suggestions! 8D I like how Zen sounds, so I'm definitely considering that one :o
ahshgjsfdhg I love your characters <3 I got all excited once I saw Zero xD
I like the name Zen, too~
it sounds neat.
--
terribly eager rodents still appreciate crazily kicking snails.
what? poor snails.
XD thanks <3
--
turtles ate cake in elegant shorts
Ohh lol, hot damn it's been icky over here >:
You are very welcome~ Happy to help!
Post a Comment