Sunday, August 2, 2009

birthdaybirthdaybirthday


I had a really good birthday. Audrey and Dad got me the cutest ice cream cake ;_; <3

THE WRITING IS SO PINK OMG. I felt bad eating it because it was pretty LOL.
We didn't do anything particularly exciting. We went out to eat and hung out and that was about it, which sounds boring, but everyone was in a good mood which is kind of unusual for our family rofl.
I was still kinda sick today, but I was feeling much much better, so that was good :D
As for my gift, I got some new pajama pants. Oooh so exciting ahahaha. I really like them though. (but I think I was more excited about the cake than my present tbh LMAO..)
Still hanging out with my grandma tomorrow, and then that'll pretty much be the end of my birthday deal.

I got several gifts on Mabinogi though lmao waat. (I love how my irl friends can't remember my birthday but people on a game can lololol)
My favorite Mabinogi gift was the spirit stone Audrey gave me. LOOK AT MY HOT SPIRIT.

Too bad he's a complete dick wtf. HE'S ALWAYS MAD AT ME. I've fed him so much shit and he's still like "AGIDYNE AGIDYYYNE WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME I NEED FOOD"
f u man how much food can you possibly eat D:< This thing is gonna make me poor :C

4 comments:

bear said...

Your spirit's a hottie. too bad he's a gluttonous jerkface. XD
I'd have a drawing done for you but my laptop decided to be a douche so I lost it D8
booooo.

glad you're having a good birthday though 8D
--
ariessla? screw that :<

sorikaro said...

Happy Birthday again, :> I'm happy it was lovely and that cake is adorable~! I want to draw a picture for you but I don't know what it should be... ;_;
If there is anything you can think of I'll be happy to draw it for youu Birthday Girl!!! <3

Zetsumeru said...

FFFF Myou's right, your spirit's totally hot.
Your cake~ So cute. :D
Happy birthday~ I know you don't want to grow any older, but don't they say you're only as old as you feel? :D
(sorry if this posts a million times. D:)

Autumn said...

Myou>
I KNOW, HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING. It almost makes me want to forgive him for being an asshole :C

LOL my verification is inglowee. screw that one too 8( why have they been so long latelyyy..

sorikaro>
Thank you!
You don't have to draw me anythingg XD <3

Zetsumeru>
Thanks :D I'm trying to keep the whole still-a-kid-at-heart thing in mind and just accept the fact that aging is part of life hahaha.