bl warning kekeke. Chance and Julien. It's a Tegaki doodle but I didn't keep it posted because I feel kind of embarrassed about having shit like this in my gallery ahahaha...
Today was a typical Sunday I guess. I'm really not fond of Sundays because they tend to drag... And Audrey's cell phone quit working today (and we can't afford a new one of course) so that was sort of a downer. Ah well.
*still doesn't have a cell phone LOL.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah I hate Sundays, too :< They suck.
And that's too bad about Audrey's cell phone :< [k that was weird, a cell phone commercial just started after I wrote that]
Also, that drawing made me happy inside.
Too bad the people on Tegaki don't get to enjoy it anymore ;D lmao.
--
geezers rap about tiny infants.
Okay, that's kinda creepy.
Ahh, I always feel bad when I don't comment you for a while. D:
FFFF I love that picture~ I smiled at the fact you felt embarrassed. I would feel the same way, BUT IT'S STILL SUPER ADORABLE. Like Myou said, too bad Tegaki can't love it like we can. :D
Aww, sorry about the cell phone. D: Do you know why it quit working?
Myou>
(cell phone commercial thing made me laugh hahaha)
it's just too bad new phones have to cost so much >:T
haha thanks ;D
zetsumeru>
thank youu :D
her phone quit working because she got a little water on it 8( her phone was already a piece of crap though, so it was already about to quit working anyway ahaha
Post a Comment