Teaser tiem yaes?
(This isn't the beginning of the story; I randomly chose two pages. I think this is somewhere around the beginning of chapter three? four?)
Seventeen and Zero yesss. That part of the story is being told from Zero's perspective. It's fun writing from his perspective, since he doesn't speak haha. I get to actually show what he's thinking for once.
Anyway, I still don't plan on posting F13 online for now. Sorry :<
For a while I wasn't sure what genre Floor 13 was... It didn't seem like it fell under any specific genre for a while, but now it seems to have reverted back to horror, haha.
9 comments:
That is incorrect.
"OUR DOCTOR'S ARE GOOBERS AND TOTALLY IN LOVE <3333"
Is how that should go :< Remember there little cottage dream ? <3
D8< WAY TO BE A FUCKING TEASE, AUMMY, I GUESS ONCE A TEASE, ALWAYS A TEASE, NO MATTER WHAT OR WHERE. WHORE.
:< I'LL KICK YOUR TITS IN.
-really awesome butts usually loop around sexually-
AGHDJSHGJSDHGJDS <3333 8D
lmfao@Nimi'scomment.
--
crackhead retards always chase stupid people
upload .zip
thx.
-
How evil evil deeds integrate out under needs
AGAGAGAAA. It looks so awesome. *_*
-Claws at the monitor- ZEROOOO.
Thanks for the commentss! :D
Nimji>
...WHAA. THEY AREN'T GOOBERS!! (well maybe a little.)
I THOUGHT YOU ENJOYED ME BEING A TEASE ;(
Emiro>
nooo :( I refuse to show it to anyone (with the exception of a teaser or two) until I'm certain I'm okay with the storyline LOL.
Bahhhh so good! <333
Thanks ;v;!
FFFF Wonderful. :D
Thank you <3!
Post a Comment