Monday, September 14, 2009

untitled


This is just a reeally quick doodle to test out my new scanner.
Still trying to get the hang of drawing Kor haha.. I think this drawing of him is better than my last one though; it looks more like what I had in mind for him age- and personality-wise.
As for the new scanner (I didn't want a new one but my scanner was attached to my printer, and the printer hasn't been working for months now, so Dad was like "WE'RE GETTING A NEW PRINTER/SCANNER DAMMIT") I think I like it better than the old one simply because everything scans in so much darker. My old scanner scanned in everything WAAAY too light, so I'd have to adjust the levels a ton on all my drawings, and even then that didn't fix the shit that it just didn't scan because it was so light (if that makes sense).
The new scanner is so fucking noisy though LOL. And my paper looks a tad off-color instead of white... but I'd rather have the paper look a little off-color than my drawings scanning so light that I can't even see them hahaha. I'm sure if I messed with the levels a little, I could get it to look whiter but I'm too lazy to bother with it right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh. I don't even know who Kor is but that sketch is super adorable. Wonderful job. :D
I still haven't even taken the time to figure out how to use my scanner. I only needed the printer part. ;--;

Autumn said...

Thanks! Kor's one of my characters, haha. (I have waaaay too many characters x__x)
My scanner's super simple, so it didn't take much figuring out, luckily XD