Wednesday, September 16, 2009

untitled

Audrey's birthday is next month, so I asked her what she wanted, and she asked for the same thing she asks for EVERY. YEAR. LOL. A drawing of her vampire boys. (I FEEL SO INTIMIDATED WHEN DRAWING THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO DAMN PRETTY ;__;)
She's altered their character designs a bit since the last time I drew them though... So I'm trying to get the hang of drawing them again LOL
Ignore the notes on these doodles. It's just the descriptions she gave me for them.


I'm actually not sure what she meant by sharp eyes for Lance... It didn't sound like a very vague description until I went to draw him. I was like "Wait... sharp as in sharp-shaped eyes, or a sharp shade of blue, or sharp as in intense/piercing eyes...?" LMAO I THINK I'M OVER-THINKING IT. I'll just go for an overall sharp look, I guess.
Anywayy I apologize in advance if I kind of flood my blog with doodles of them over the next few days. I forgot how difficult they are for me to draw, so I need to practiccce...

3 comments:

bear said...

Her characters are hotties 8D

and I'm still jealous of your doodles.

--
peanuts eat rabbits scarily early.
lolperse.

Anonymous said...

I adore your doodles~ They're always so pretty. This might sound odd, but I love reading the notes you leave on some of your doodles. You have pretty handwriting and I like reading about the characters you post.

Autumn said...

Myou>
I know, right? 8D I love them, haha.

Thanks<33

zetsumeru>
Hahaha, thanks!
I'm kind of embarrassed of my handwriting because it looks boring to me, so it's nice to hear someone say it looks pretty XD