I bet it turned out beautiful and you just don't want to make us cry with envy.--quilts universally imitate lonely yaks mating eagerly.that's kind of disturbing.
Had you listened to me and drawn Sirge or Uke!Fawn in gangsta clothes all would be OKAY BUT NOOOO.:D-marinated asses zing indiscriminately nearly every day-
Myou>LOL I WISH THAT WERE THE REASON.Nimji>D:< yeah I'm sure I wouldn't have failed at drawing Sirge even though I can't draw him on a GOOD art day.although I think I could've managed uke!fawn :c...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I bet it turned out beautiful and you just don't want to make us cry with envy.
--
quilts universally imitate lonely yaks mating eagerly.
that's kind of disturbing.
Had you listened to me and drawn Sirge or Uke!Fawn in gangsta clothes all would be OKAY BUT NOOOO.
:D
-marinated asses zing indiscriminately nearly every day-
Myou>
LOL I WISH THAT WERE THE REASON.
Nimji>
D:< yeah I'm sure I wouldn't have failed at drawing Sirge even though I can't draw him on a GOOD art day.
although I think I could've managed uke!fawn :c...
Post a Comment