LMFAO what the hell does THAT mean? SO WEIRD. How is that even a fortune!? Ahahaha.
Anywayyy... I apologize for this entry being so image-heavy. I have a ton of doodles. (Still wishing blogger would get entry cuts dammit.)
Doing some free doodles on dA as a thank you for 100,000 pageviews (LOL I DON'T DESERVE SO MANY). Here's the ones I've finished:
For rareitor. Don't really like how this came out, but I think the socks look cute hahaha.
Itachi for aoi-no-kasumi. I dislike this drawing even more than the last one lol ;_;
LOLLL. Bob Ross for Reggie. AHAHA she didn't even make the first-five-to-comment list but I just couldn't resist :< And I also did an oc session with Nimji, so here are a bunch of drawings from that.
Jade.
Nimi said to draw one of my characters in Halloween regalia, so... Pirate!Ren haha. *uncreative*
Yoite.
Bratty Zero P:
Miharu. I love his "demon-like" behavior ahahaha.
3 comments:
afhshghdsjf LOLYOURFORTUNE.
LOLTHEBOBROSSPICTURE.
your sketches and stuff still make me super envious ; u ;
--
dope equals dramatically terrible arm rape.
Haha I love fortunes. I wish the ones in our Chinese restaurants had smiley faces on them.
BOB ROSS? You do realize that is the cutest drawing in the world, right? Seriously made my day~
I love all the other sketches, too~ Itachi looks so manly to me, I love it. And I always love seeing your drawings of Zero. So cute~
thanks for the comments :D <33
Post a Comment