Wednesday, October 7, 2009

untitled

I DREW SOMEONE FACING THE OTHER WAY JUST LIKE I SAID I WOULD.
(click)
I think that's the picture I'm going with for my Halloween drawing this year. Dr. Seventeen lolll. Weird seeing him dressed in such... bland clothes ahaha. (and short sleeves too no wai)

4 comments:

bear said...

FUCKIHAVEN'TBEENONTHEINTERNETANDIKEEPMISSINGYOURAWESOMEDRAWINGS.
I'll just comment about all of them here.
The chesire cat Four made me think of an episode of OHSHC when Hikaru and Kaoru dressed like that :D
so cute <3
annnnd Seles is colorful and I love it
andddd I think he looks like a babe with and without so I don't know
and Dr.Seventeen = amazing. Like I seriously love it <3
..I tend to draw people facing only one way, too XD
And I avoid side views haha. They're too hard for some reason
--
poor orphans rarely include dorky geese excluding rocks.

bear said...

missing your awesome drawings*
thanks for cutting it off, blogger :I

lmfao the word verification is murnades.

TMM said...

Damn, I have the same problem. 99% of my drawings and doodles face left. But yay! you draw someone facing RIGHT. Though I think you cheated since you had to draw Dr Seventeen's mask. >_>


I feel like I've typed osestio before. Sounds like some Italian disease. /racist

Autumn said...

Myou>
Thank youu<3!
LOL oh my god side views are a complete pain in the ass. In my art class in high school, we started out with drawing side views because my teacher said they were the "easiest" to draw. I was like, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. THEY ARE THE MOST DIFFICULT." hahaha

TMM>
LOL AW MAN, I swear it was unintentional that I cheated!
Now I need to draw someone facing the right without a mask to make up for it ahahahah.