DUNNO THE PROPER WAY TO HOLD A FLUTE. I swear I used references, so if it looks bad, it's the people on google who can't hold one properly. NOT MY FAULT.
The drawing is of my Mabinogi character. I wanted to draw his horns in the picture too, but I couldn't get them to look right aslkjdfds. Anyway, had to do this drawing because I just got a red flute and it's so pretty haha. (Too bad my character majorly fails at playing. Rank A musical knowledge, Rank B composing, but Rank F playing LOL wtf)
I have a bizarre love for red lately. And it can't be just any red; it has to be that ridiculously bright red. Now whenever I buy new clothes or something, I GET IT IN RED. HELP. My pink addiction has morphed into a red addiction ;__;
Anywayyy
Audrey and her friends went to see New Moon tonight. Not a single one of them like Twilight. Audrey's reason for needing to see it: "HOW THE HELL CAN I MAKE FUN OF THE MOVIE IF I DON'T WATCH IT?"
She and her friends completely covered themselves in glitter before going LOL.
4 comments:
hfdsjhfdhjghdjs you make me so jealous. It's ridiculous. <3
BRIGHT RED IS AMAZING.
And omfg, all I hear about lately is New Moon. I'm so sick of ittttt.
But I love your sister's reason for going XD
I'd totally cover myself in glitter for that.
--
creepy eggplants thank hormones obsessively.
Duuuude your Mabi charater is sooo sexy. Watch out Alex might rape Agi ;) lolol
Awh my friends and I are doing that tonight too. And were gonna make fun of all the screaming 14 year girls and boo when Edward and Jacob come on screen. It's gonna be awsome xD Some girl in my Creative Writing class went home early today to see both showings of Twilight and New Moon! I was like wow lol
DEAR GOD YOUR CHARACTER'S FREAKIN' SEXY AS HELL LOL
I think the posittion he's holding the flutes right, even though I never played one. And I gotta admit, bright red's the shizz.
I want to see New Moon so when Bella and Edward kiss and the fans squeal, I can yell "SHUT THE HELL UP TWI-TARDS I'M TRYING TO GAG AT GLITTER BOY AND MARY-SUE'S FAGNESS"
I wish I was there to see your sister covered in glitter mocking them. It must have been hilarious.
One more thing: I don't think writing was hard. I started writng last year in the 7th grade. Could I write an excerpt of a book I wish to publish?
Myou>
<33 Thank youu.
INORITE? I love bright red like you wouldn't believe rofl.
Yeah all the New Moon talk is driving me up a wall lolol. I have gotten exceptionally good at tuning out Twilight fantarding though |D
Alice>
LOL
Wow, leaving school early to go see a movie. That is really sad rofl. I'm pretty sure my dad would never have allowed that XD
Kairion>
LOL why thank you 8D
Oh man if I go see New Moon, I would love to yell that ahahaha. but I'm afraid the fangirls would kill meee. Twilight fangirls are a scary bunch 8(
I WANNA READ AN EXCERPT PLZ <3
Maybe writing just comes naturally for you hahaha. For me, writing is really difficult, because I struggle a lot with descriptions and such. I get worried that my writing in general (but especially descriptive parts of my stories) sounds too bland. Perhaps if I worked on expanding my vocabulary a bit, I wouldn't have so much trouble with writing LOL. /sob
Post a Comment