Ren, drawn on Tegaki.
I am hoping to start posting Floor 13 online again in December. Don't hold me to that, but it's my goal for the moment.
There are some alterations that have been made to the characters. It's mainly appearances that have been changed; everyone basically has the same personalities. Sooo here are some of the changes that I've made:
I changed Ren's hair color to brown, and Sirge's hair to light ashy blond (I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I chose their original hair colors lolol.)
Zero is fifteen years old now. Pretty sure I'm keeping everyone else at the same ages they've always been.
Faen's name is officially spelled as Feyn now, and I will be referring to him as that from now on. Before anyone says anything, I am aware that there are a few people who aren't particularly fond of the name change, but I went through a rather extensive list of names (Nimji can testify to this LOL) and I decided on Feyn simply because it is easiest for me; it's pronounced the same way as his original name (pronounced as fān, rhymes with main/cane/etc.) so it's just easier.
As for first names, Feyn and Sirge's first names are unknown. Their ages are still unknown as well.
Ren is very rarely referred to by his name in the revision. I think his real name has only been mentioned twice so far. He is called his identification number now (Fifty-Two), so I should prooobably start calling him that instead of Ren on my blog and such rofl.
Identification numbers are no longer carved into patients. ID carving was done by the doctors that previously ran the floor, and there are still a few patients with numbers carved on them (Zero, Four, Seventeen) from when the previous doctors were there several years ago, but Dr. Feyn and Sirge don't do that.
I THINK THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT?
I'm telling each chapter from a different person's perspective, so the story itself is pretty different too I guess...
So far, I haven't altered the nurses, Four, or Five at all, but not much was ever known about them to begin with, since I didn't get very far in the first version I posted LOL.
6 comments:
I think it might look good on Fifty-two to be a brunuette. He might look hot. But Sirge a blonde? I've got to see this.
WHY DID YOU STOP CARVING THEIR NUMBERS INTO THEM I LOVED IT *SHOT*
I would want to have tweny-one carved into my right forearm. BUT I BETTER BE UNCONSCIOUS GOD DAMMIT.
Fayn might carve by the attitude I suppose, but I have doubts Sirge will.
Did you make Zero look older due to his new age? And do Sirge and Feyn still have the same first names despite them being unknown?
I'll be waiting for your rise back to comic fame. Good luck and God speed.
SALUTE THE TROOPS! USA!! USA!! USA!!
fhsjdhjsk stop being so amazing at drawing on Tegaki, omg.
Yayyyyyyyyy :D I can't wait to read it again <3!
I'll have to get used to the whole "Feyn" thing lol; but at least it should stop the "OMG FAEN MEANS FUCK LOLOLOL" comments.
I'd get pretty irritated if that kept happening to me lol :<
I'll have to get used to calling Ren "Fifty-two", too
BUT ANYWAYS, YAY.
--
conceited oranges never imitate the incredibly epic rabbits.
Kairion>
LOL. I'll try to do a colored picture of Sirge soon.
I stopped the number carving because it kind of conflicted with part of my storyline. I also feel like Dr. Sirge would have a huge problem with carving, because he would find it inhumane and unnecessary.
Zero was actually older PRIOR to the age change. He used to be eighteen XD Even though he is supposed to look young for his age, I always felt he looked TOO young, so his appearance should be slightly more fitting for his age now.
Sirge and Feyn still have the same first names as far as I know rofl. On their nametags, it says "A. Sirge" and "A. Feyn," which still works with their original first names.
LOL thank you 8D
Myou>
LOL I'm not amazing at it at all, but thank you ;_;
Yeah both the name changes are kinda hard to get used to at first, hahaha. It's not so bad after a while though, and it's sure as hell a lot better than the obnoxious LOLFAENMEANSFUCK comments kekek.
--
leopards and tigers elegantly get run over.
Fifty-two looks awesome, but I know I'll miss the old one. X3 I can't wait to see it up agian.
He's so awsomeful looking :D
Ooooh I wanna read it D:
Good luck
DarkNekoKai & Alice>
Thanks!<3
Post a Comment