Tuesday, November 3, 2009

fortune cookies part 2

Are fortune cookies this fucking weird everywhere, or is it just the place I get my Chinese food from?

WHAT tastes sweet, dare I ask? I'M REALLY CONFUSED ON THIS ONE, YOU GUYS. IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN THE LAST ONE.

Anyway hai have a doodle

Lena.
My NaNo story is going a LITTLE better now that Lena has entered the story, but not much. I wish T.J. and Raye would just hurry up and make their entrances D: Ughhh.

3 comments:

bear said...

LOL you sure get odd fortune cookies.

whenever I get them they say something that's all, like, horoscope-esque
I still need to start on NaNo OTL

Zetsumeru said...

Haha, that is so weird. The fortune cookies I get are pretty normal, but they don't have cute smiley faces. D:

FFFF Is it possible to read your story on NaNo? I would love to see your writing style. :<

Autumn said...

Myou>
I always thought fortune cookies were supposed to say something horoscope-esque LOL. I can't figure out what the hell the fortune cookie people were thinking when they wrote my fortunes.

Zetsumeru>
LOL I'm sorry but I most likely won't be letting anyone read it ;__; I am a terrible writer (and I don't say that out of modesty; it's the truth). My NaNo stories are pretty much just drafts for stories I hope to turn into comics someday. :<