If I wind up having the chance to draw something later, I'll edit this entry, but as of right now, it's looking like I won't have time for a drawing today.
Spent the majority of my day at WSU. It looks like I'm not going to have a problem getting the financial aid I need, so wooo okay.
I got a free shirt just for going to my appointment LOL. I love free crap 8D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL Yay for financial aid and free crap!
I went to this lady's 70th birthday party yesterday whih caused me not to comment. The people there would not SHUT THE HELL UP I WANTED TO SHOOT THEM AHHH
Good luck enteirng the school!
Oh yay! I's happy for yous! :D
But no fair!! I want a free shirt! You get all the cool free stuff >:T
Yayyyyy free stuff :D
good luck!
*SLAM DUNK HIGH FIVE*
I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT AUMMYYY.
---
people on no clogs light anteaters not trees
Kairion>
LMAO PEOPLE STILL HAVE BIRTHDAY PARTIES AT THAT AGE?
Alice>
Don't worry, it's not a particularly awesome shirt anyway LOL. it's grey :< so dull
Myou>
Thank youu! 8D
Emiro>
*HIGH FIVE*
DUDE HOW YOU BEEN? HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN A WHILE.
Post a Comment