Friday, November 27, 2009

ldksjf


Haven't drawn this guy in so long that I sort of don't remember how to draw him LOL...

My doctor's appointment was today. Got prescribed Lexapro. The only other time I've taken depression/anxiety meds was in my senior year, and I didn't give them enough of a chance to start working x__x Unlike last time, I won't quit taking them just because I "don't like taking pills." Stupid reason. Yeah Autumn, guess what, most people don't LIKE taking pills; it's something they HAVE to do lolol. I have the option to either consider killing myself on a daily basis because of my out-of-control anxiety/depression, or take a fucking pill once a day.
It's completely idiotic to continue being so stubborn about medication at this point.
Yeah, taking pills is scary for me because of how badly addiction runs in the family, but this isn't even a habit-forming medication, so wtf man, no reason in the world for me to keep being dumb about it ahaha.

2 comments:

bear said...

ffffyourdrawingsarealwayssopretty

I hope they work :< being depressed and anxious all the time really can't be good for your health
especially if it has you considering suicide
I hope they help you, at least a little!

Autumn said...

I hope so too! My doctor said it's a pretty reliable medicine, so hopefully he's right :D