Wednesday, November 25, 2009

pie

Linking to my drawing because I hate it lolol. Tegaki doodle of Kor. Can't draw today, bleh.

I don't show off my baking crap very often, so I guess I'll post a picture of the pumpkin pie I made yesterday, haha.

The edge of the crust didn't flute on the top right-hand area for some reason LOL... idk what happened there. I don't like the cracks around parts of the edges of the pie itself either... But other than that, I think it turned out okay. I've never made a pumpkin pie before, so it was kind of a learning experience, I guess. Dunno how to prevent that cracking deal, but maybe I'll figure it out if I practice more.

I was still having anxiety problems today. It's like all the school crap and everything just suddenly caught up with me or something, and going to Mrs. Carr's pushed me over the edge.
But I'll be damned if I'm going to let my anxiety scare me out of going to school for a second time... so I scheduled a doctor's appointment for Friday.

6 comments:

bear said...

....D: that looks awesome
aghhsghjsd

I've never made pumpkin pie before either, but I probably will for Thanksgiving
wooo baking :D

Good luck! [for the whatever-eth time lol]
I hope your anxiety settles enough to have a somewhat okay time at school and stuff :<
--
prosthetic robot orphans save tiny rainbow animals.

Kairion said...

That's the best pumpkin pie I've seen home made.
DON'T STRESS YOURSELF LIKE THAT IT'S PERFECT

I was the quiet one in elememtary school and got out sane...kinda

Hope everything turns for the best! Should I ship you some male strippers to make it better? You can gain social skills by not being shy to stuff a dollar in their man-thong XDDD

Caught Dead said...

Kor is so pretty

Oooh, that looks really good, though I don't like pumpkin pie...or pie at all lol That's really awsome for never making it before :D

Good luck, I know you're going to get better :)

Regoddy said...

That pie is beautiful *tear*

sorikaro said...

I don't even like pie and that looks good ;A;

Autumn said...

Thanks for all of the comments ;v;! <3

Kairion>
YESS SEND ME SOME STRIPPERS. that's bound to cure my anxiety 8D