Sunday, November 29, 2009

spirit weapons

This sheet obviously doesn't go with the Kor one LOL. Completely different story lines.

I think he looks a little too tall/old but ohhh well. I'll get the hang of drawing people the correct ages someday hahaha.

I always hate rambling about Mabinogi because I know it makes me sound like a complete nerd, but ah well here I go anyway LOL.
I broke my contract with my spirit weapon a couple of days ago. /sob. I loved him to death, but the sword I made the contract with was a purple claymore, and I still think that's a cool ego since it was a rare event sword, but when it comes down to it... MY CHARACTER DOESN'T WEAR PURPLE LOL ;__; He only wears black and bright red, so my poor spirit clashed with all of my character's clothes. I tolerated it for a while, but it was starting to REALLY bother me, so I finally broke my contract and got a new ego.
I decided that since I was going for a new ego, I wanted an entirely different spirit, just for the hell of it, so now I have a blunt weapon spirit.

ISN'T HE HOT?
I was kind of startled by how little clothing he wears though LMAO. H-he's almost naked D8

3 comments:

bear said...

I love Blair :D he's so cute [in a slightly creepy way]

Also, new spirit is, like.. a total babe lol;
I like his wings :D
and his lack of clothing made me laugh XD;;
--
brainy aardvarks rarely date iguanas.

Caught Dead said...

Why's he so cute?? D:
I wanna eat him
You know, he looks like what I pictured Anya as only with REALLY long black hair and more insane lolol

Sexy spirit
You know you made him strip
He was all, "What is it, master?"
And you were like, "Take everything off. Now."
And he started and then you were all, "Slowly." He was so scared.

Autumn said...

Myou>
rofl :D thank you

I like his wings too 8D
The lack of clothing totally embarrassed me when I first got him LOL. Audrey was watching me form the contract with him, and she was like "WHAT THE HELL, YOU GOT A NAKED SPIRIT!" /sob

Alice>
don't eat him :( ghosts probably don't taste very good.

LOL how'd you find out about me making my spirit strip ;(