Saturday, November 21, 2009

stuck in the mud

Kind of worn out.

WIP yay. Looks kind of weird atm lol. Hope it looks better when I'm done. I'm not used to working with this color scheme.

I'm so sick of working on NaNoWriMo ughh. I'm only like, 10k words away from the end now, but it's getting to be a real drag. Pretty much everyone I know has dropped out this year (and the very few people that haven't are already DONE with their stories, those crazy weirdos) so it doesn't seem like very much fun anymore because I'm just sorta truckin along by myself LOL. Kiiiinda boring. Doesn't help that I'm so sick of my story that I want to set it on fire ahahaha. /sob

4 comments:

Kairion said...

I don't know who you're drawing, but he's sexy LOL

Don't give up! I get bored of writing but I want to reach my goal someday.
Here's an excerpt; it might be kinda long:

I blocked Anavrin's attack with all my might, but I was thrown back. Twistng my body, I landed on my hip, and damn, that hurt. A-freaking-lot.
"Hmph," he grunted. "That desperate, Hydriss? Just remeber to have a better form. Remember: if your back touches the ground, game over, and you're coming home."
My body filled with pain, I forced myself up and looked at the bastard; I will win, and go home to be with Sebastian.
"Don't think I'll give up easily, Ren. I wish to rule at my own feeling. And that means you're not included, even if you're advisor!"
Summoning all of my will, I saw the nearly blingding ball of light forming in front of me; It shocked both Anavrin and I. I never mastered this, and I would kill him with this blow.
He began to slowly walk backwards, fear replacing to badassness in his eyes. "Hydriss, please, have mercy-!"
I refused to hear anymore.
If he never made me fight, if he never molested me as a child, if he never helped kill my mother, if he never made me blind and I had too be given new eyes, I would never had unleashed this power.

...But he did all of that shit, and he must atone for his sins.

The ball turned black, I unleahsed it, letting Karasuu control it from there.

"NOOOOOOO-!"

I closed my eyes when unleashing this spell, and when I opened them, I nearly vomited. His body was dismembered, and blood was everywhere. Thomas, watching, turned his back, sickened.

I just killed my kingdom's advisor-Anavrin Ren-and felt no guilt. Involuntarily, I smiled.
Way to go, Princess. Karasuu.
"Thank you, I guess." I needed to go home, to forget this all. Now.

Autumn said...

yaay thank you for the excerpt! :D
I'm really curious about your story now o:

bear said...

STOP. BEING. SO. AWESOME.
Or, you know, don't. Cause I enjoy your awesomeness quite a bit :>

Aha, sorry for dropping out of NaNo D:
School is a meanie.
--
turkeys expect no crabs in potentially exciting socks.

Autumn said...

LOL thank you <3

naw I know everyone's been busy with school and such XD too bad though :P