Lexras.
I am nervous as fuck right now because I have to go to WSU tomorrow. I am praying with all of my heart that I can get the financial aid I need to go there, because it's the ONLY school I can go to right now; no other school is close enough. PLEEEASE GOD, LET IT WORK OUT. I WANNA GO TO COLLEGE ;__; AMEN.
5 comments:
Pretty!
Share your awsome skills!!
Good luck! I hope you get it.
And I know we talked about me going to WSU before lol
But it'd be sooo seriously cool to go to school with you
oh and they sent me an exception letter(not acception) lolol
Yoursketchesarealwaysamazingffff
I hope it works out for you!!
Alice>
rofl I wonder if we'd even have any classes together? the school's pretty big x__x
sorry for sounding like a complete idiot, but what is an exception letter?
Myou
Thanks! :D
We'd have lunch together! Lunch is totally a class, I looked it up :)
It's a letter saying I gotta jump through a flaming hoop and land in a tiny glass of water to get in
No, it’s saying that I don’t meet full requirements but I’m pretty damn close so they’ll make an exception for me
So I had to fill out the form they sent, write an essay telling why I want to go to WSU and why they should accept me, and send a letter of recommendation from my school.
I needed a 21 or better on my ACT to get in, I got a 20…
I've talked to the DA of WSU and he told me to retake the ACT and get a 21 or better and I'm in.
If I'm accepted I might have to go there, I've already gotten one rejection letter from a FL school lol I'm waiting for the others…
I've started applying to more schools
~~~
Tiny eggplants duck under cups
aww I see.
I never took the ACTs LOL... Since I'm considered a "returning adult" (god I'm old), they don't seem to care much about ACT scores in my case anyway. my cumulative GPA from high school met the requirements to get in.
Post a Comment