Wednesday, December 9, 2009

all clear

Linking to my drawing because it's frickin huge LOL. Nimi's character, Columbina. I still gotta fix some proportion issues. Too long of a body and such, ick. (Nimji, if I fucked up her personality at all, let me know LOL.)

I had my TB screening read today, and that turned out fine, and my varicella lab report came back okay too. Whew, glad no more needles were involved LOL ;__; The only thing medical-related left is that I have to get another hepatitis shot in three months, and then another one a few months after that. Wonderful, I have to get the painful shot several times LOL :(
Going to WSU tomorrow for enrollment. Nerrrrvous.

4 comments:

bear said...

So pretty :D you're really good at drawing girls, even if you don't think so

aghjdfhgj getting a series of shots sucks D: they make your arms so soreee

Good luck!

Caught Dead said...

:O
Stop amazing me with your awesomefulness!!


Good luckkk!! Don't be nervous! You'll be fine :)

Kairion said...

I love that drawing SO MUCH*sob* I HATE I CAN ONLY WRITE AND NOT DRAWWW

Don't be nervous about the shots or enrollment; all of us went through this type of thing including a young 13-year-old who can't control her emotions. Just think about your almost-naked hot spirit(LOL) and it'll be all fine!

And also: STOP TAKING THOSE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS
You'll frickin' commit suicide before your sadness is gone. I've seen those commercials; have you heard the side effects? My brother jokes about them when he hears them.

I also went back to see what you said about my problem(SOB) and it seems by Saturday it might end. It PISSES ME OFF when I'm finally going to get proper insurance from my dad for the green light to go to the doctor I'm FREAKING ENDING WHAT THE HELL MY OWN BODY HATES ME

...what to do now? Help me, please?

Also: Thanks Nini for replying first.

Autumn said...

Myou>
Thanks ;v;! I'm trying to be more confident about drawing females hahah.

Alice>
Thank you :D!

Kairion>
About the anti-depressants, for one thing, the suicide side-effect is EXTREMELY rare, and it typically only happens with people who are under the age of 18, because anti-depressants are not intended for children. I'm 20.
I also don't think you understand that I don't have a choice, anyway; I had to do SOMETHING about my anxiety/depression because I was going to kill myself if nothing changed. I had already decided the date I was going to kill myself on and everything; I was very serious about it. So it doesn't matter if I'm taking a risk with the side-effect, because I was going to die without the medication anyway... so my options were either to 1.) commit suicide, or 2.) take a pill and drastically lower my chances of committing suicide. I don't mean for this to come across as dramatic. It's just how it is. I couldn't live anymore with the way my anxiety was.

I'm not sure what to say about your problem lol D: