What a hottie :> Man, I'll always love how you draw <3
omg, today felt like it went on foreverrr D: it's even worse when you're sick [for the third or so time in only a couple of months hjkgsdhfgjks] -- ostriches can't train red apples.
Sorry to hear about you and your friend :/ I can kinda relate, because my best friend and I ended things a month or two ago. It was really hard because we used to be like sisters, but we just ended up growing apart, I guess. I still miss her, but I'm happier now that we aren't friends, as bad as that sounds.
3 comments:
What a hottie :>
Man, I'll always love how you draw <3
omg, today felt like it went on foreverrr D: it's even worse when you're sick [for the third or so time in only a couple of months hjkgsdhfgjks]
--
ostriches can't train red apples.
You did not draw him wrong!
You drew him HAWT!!! *A*
OMG you so seriously made my day! ;__;
<3
Awwh, that sucks :<
Today my best friend for the last seven years and I ended things... :\
Myou>
Thanks<33
aww I hope you feel better soon ;__;
Alice>
Glad I drew him okay! XD
Sorry to hear about you and your friend :/ I can kinda relate, because my best friend and I ended things a month or two ago. It was really hard because we used to be like sisters, but we just ended up growing apart, I guess. I still miss her, but I'm happier now that we aren't friends, as bad as that sounds.
Post a Comment