Sunday, December 6, 2009

clothes or lack thereof


A drawing of Audrey! She got a new dress today and she looks sooo adorable in it. I'm jealous of her beautiful looks lol D:

Kind of frustrated that Dad only mentioned me getting new clothes once we got HOME though? lol :| "Oh yeah, I guess you start school in January and have no clothes huh. Probably should have gotten you something too."
THANKS, MAN. Kind of hurt my feelings LOL.

3 comments:

Caught Dead said...

Aww she's so cute!

Dude you're beautiful too
Ima buy you clothes! Kay? What are your sizes?? :o
For serious, message me or something.
You have to look AWESOME on your first day of school
And DON'T say no or you can't repay me, you don't have to

bear said...

Aww, so cute.
You guys are both really pretty :>

lol; well that's not very nice of him D:
hopefully you can get some super rad sweatervests and stuff for school, hehe

--
pandas and robots create unicorns.

Autumn said...

Alice>
O:< Nooo I won't tell you!! So you can't get me anything! >:P

Myou>
Thank you :D <33