Thursday, December 10, 2009

enrolled :D

No art for today, sorry! :( The only art-related thing I did was started the inking on my art trade with machine-sound, and lineart WIPs are really boring so I'll spare you guys LOL

Moving on.
I enrolled in my classes at WSU todaaay! I'm only going as a part-time student, because my counselor, my dad, AND my academic advisor were all concerned that with my anxiety issues, I might end up dropping out if I tried to start out as a full-time student. I have a tendency to completely quit something if I feel overwhelmed, so I'm trying to like, ease into it. I'm only doing six hours this semester, and then I hope to be a full-time student next year.
Anyway, I'll be taking Intro Oil Painting on Mondays and Wednesdays, and Meaning of Philosophy on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! :D I start on January 20th. I'm excited!

AND NOW FOR SOME GEEK TALK.
Final Shot was released today! 8D FINALLY!! I already got it for my elf LOL.

rofl his mask makes his face look kind of creepy while using FS D:
I was surprised at how easy the FS quest was. It was WAY easier than FH. I guess maybe it would've been a little more difficult if I hadn't already had the amethyst/emerald/topaz arrows, but I run those dungeons relatively frequently so I was already set when it came to arrows 8D; I was able to help a few other people get FS too, so yaay. Fun stuff.
I didn't have the AP to actually LEARN the skill yet though LOL >__> so I'm still a novice, and I can only use FS for EXTREMELY short periods of time, but it's not like FH where you can't use it at all at the novice rank. I'm frustrated that it takes 5 AP to learn it, because I really need AP to rank Defense >:/ Lame.

4 comments:

bear said...

Congratulations and good luck! :D

Caught Dead said...

You go gurl! lawl
I'm sooooo happyful for you! :D
Good luck

lolol you're so lame for getting FS already! D: But you look so cool x3

Yi Zhen said...

WOOHOOOO!

*HIGH FIVE SLAM DUNK*
TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR OIL PAINTINGs AND HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL!!!

:DDD! EXCITED FOR YOU! NOW YOU CAN HAVE NEW STORIES TO TELL ME!

---
Hold annual nut sacking vendettas

Autumn said...

Myou>
Thanks!!

Alice>
waaat I'm not lame for having FS /sob. all I had to do was one two-floor dungeon LOL. my elf is a really good fighter (rank 1 range) so it was a breeze for me P: most elves have it already hahah

Emiro>
WILL DO 8D