Wednesday, December 2, 2009

healer in training

Hate how this turned out but WHATEVER, I FINISHED A CG.

Kor lookin srs.

I was REALLY sick most of the day. Usually the sickness side effect starts wearing off by evening, but in the morning, it is complete hell. And I haven't been able to sleep well at ALL lately, which is very unlike me. I'm normally such a tired person all the time that I can pretty much fall asleep where ever I want and I'm out until someone wakes me up LOL... but for the past several nights, when I fall asleep, I'm only half asleep, and I keep waking up over and over and over. Horribleee. So I'm ill and dead tired and I look like complete hell rofl ;__; So terrible.

But I wanna end this entry on a happy note so HI LOOK AT MY RANK 1 HEALING SKILLSSS

I KICK ASS.
To those of you who don't know, heal training on Mabinogi is EXTREMELY tedious. Audrey was kind enough to let me borrow her character for my training, but it took weeks. Soooo many hours of healing, good God. And now I have to heal 8,000 more times in distress for the master title GOD IT NEVER ENDS. I will be so glad to be done with this horrific training LOL.

3 comments:

bear said...

My rambling on dA wasn't enough, so I'm just gonna say it again:
It looks amazing. :>

I hope you can sleep well sometime soon :< being unable to sleep is..well, it's freaking torture, really
especially when you're up early, ughhhh.
Anyway, congrats on the healing skills, yo :B

--
contently ignorant omnivores never sleep in zebra ears.

Caught Dead said...

OMGG too amazing *A*

Awh, I hope you feel better and get some sleep
lolol Mabi nerd xD congrats on r1 healing! I wanna be master of healing too but it's too much work so I'm working on master of dying, this training is sooo easy all I gotta do is die :> lmao

Autumn said...

Myou>
Thank you bb!<3

It really is torture LOL... I'm not used to having sleeping problems at all, so it's a real shocker for me x__x

Alice>
LOL if one could master dying, I would've been a master of it loooong ago |D Especially after Baol Infiltration for G3, oh god. I died about three trillion times in there lolol.