Sketch for my art trade with machine-sound. (She's a sweetheart, so drop by her dA page if you get the chance! :D) The drawing is of her character, Natamie. Hooo boy I'll have fun cleaning up that mess of a drawing LOL. I need to quit doing such messy sketches /sob
I had to go to the doctor today to get my immunization records for WSU, and it turns out that I didn't have all the shots I needed... So I had to get three fucking shots AND get blood work done. /sob my arms are sore. I've really gotten over my fear of shots and needles, so it wasn't a big deal until I had to get that fucking hepatitis shot. The nurse said it wouldn't hurt at all, but MAN THAT BITCH LIEDDD. I almost passed out LOL. The nurse was like "oshit you don't look good, you better lay down." So embarrassing rofl ;__;
5 comments:
I love that worried expression 8D!
That must have sucked. D:
I used to have to get shots all the time when I was younger, and even now, doctors always have a hard time drawing my blood, so I know the feeling. D:
Just wondering, do you know what your major is going to be?
Pretty pretty! :D
You should totally sketch my characters! I pay yew ;) lol
Ohh I wanna use you in my story I have an opening for a female doctor since Anya killed the last one... :D
Awwh that sucks
I hate getting blood work done more than getting shots. >.<
Reafu>
Thanks!<3
Zetsumeru>
Luckily doctors have never had trouble drawing my blood. That'd suck D:
I'm hoping to major in art :) Unsure of anything specific atm, I just know I want to do something art-related.
Alice>
I wouldn't charge you for sketches, silly! I only charge for fully colored drawings, hahah 8)
Give me really specific descriptions (as descriptive as possible; I'd have to know things like what side their hair parts on and such) of whatever characters you want me to sketch and I'd be more than happy to draw them for you :D
PUT ME IN YOUR STORYYY <3 (just don't kill me off like you did to the other doctor /sob)
I hate getting blood work done too D8 It's not like it HURTS, but the needle feels extremely uncomfortable nonetheless :<
Way to man up, aummy :< This is why you're the ho, and I am the pimp :D.
Nice drawing :D So happy to see you drawing more girls, it seems you're getting more comfortable with it.
-missing irises signal soiled erections-
Post a Comment