Monday, December 14, 2009

slow motion

hiiiiiii
fuck i can't believe it's only 12:30 pm

keep having weird dreams lolll

i was the white rabbit, which seems kind of strange hahaha

oh hey check out this awesome drawing Myou did of julien

*v*

5 comments:

Kairion said...

Define weird by your standards.
You want to know weird? I have 3 scenarios from past dreams:
1-I was kissed by a redheaded British wizard for somewhat no reason.
2- I was chased by weird block creatures while Ulrich from the show Code LYOKO towed me around. In my elementary school.
3- I was chased by hot raven haired guy. It wasn't a chases though; I tried to get away but my legs kept collapsing while he walked after me until I grew wings and flew away.
WEIRD

Autumn said...

aw what, your dreams aren't that weird LOL.
my dreams are always creepy, which makes them seem weird.
I had this dream once that I was in this huge house. there was a long hallway, and both sides of the hallway were lined with doors. all the doors would be locked except for one, and when I went into the unlocked room, I would be standing in front of another me, and I had to either watch myself be murdered or commit suicide. once I was dead, I would wake up in the hallway again, and the next door would be unlocked, and I'd have to go into that room and watch myself die/kill myself again, but in a different way. I died like, ten different ways (each death was more disgusting and brutal than the last) before I finally woke up LOL.. it was weird.

Anonymous said...

;_; oh my...
That is really creepy Lights, -hugs-

The weirdest dream I had was that I was on a pirate ship with Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, then Spider Man came and taught us how to climb a building </3

Autumn said...

LOL SO WEIRD

Myou said...

sghdfhjsh you make me feel special, lol;

also, you'd be a rad white rabbit.
even if you had black ears [which really contradict the whole 'white' rabbit thing but whatever, you're unique
which is even more cool.]
:D


not being able to sign in is weird D: this computer hates me, oh man.