I hate you >:(jk lol it's 78 degrees here... I wish it could snow in FL I miss snow :<
We had snow this weekend, but it turned into ice D8Random question: is it normal for a girl to have period for 3 weeks straight?
Lucky! Toronto is supposed to get our first snowstorm of the year, but nothing yet ;_;!
Kairion- Its not, you need to get that checked out by your doctor.HEY HEY AUMMY ITS BLIZZARDING HERE. I TRIED TO PLAY IN IT, BUT THE SNOW GOT INTO MY EYES-zesty enigmatic silly snakes eat-
THERE'S A FREAKING BLIZZARD HERE. There's, like, over a foot of snow.And it's still snowing @____@But at least I didn't have to go to school today 8D;;Snow's pretty, but it's so coldddddd--having a lion is easily satisfying.
Alice>LOL I could go the rest of my life without seeing snow and be perfectly content. I hate cold weather :<Kairion>definitely not normal. you should see a doctor asap if you're having that problem.Reafu>whoa Toronto's quite a bit further north from where I'm at. I'm surprised we got snow before you did hahaha.Nimji>LOL SO GOOBERY.Myou>ooo no school, nice 8D school was still in session here. it snowed quite a bit, but most of it didn't stick. :<
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I hate you >:(
jk lol it's 78 degrees here... I wish it could snow in FL
I miss snow :<
We had snow this weekend, but it turned into ice D8
Random question: is it normal for a girl to have period for 3 weeks straight?
Lucky! Toronto is supposed to get our first snowstorm of the year, but nothing yet ;_;!
Kairion- Its not, you need to get that checked out by your doctor.
HEY HEY AUMMY ITS BLIZZARDING HERE. I TRIED TO PLAY IN IT, BUT THE SNOW GOT INTO MY EYES
-zesty enigmatic silly snakes eat-
THERE'S A FREAKING BLIZZARD HERE. There's, like, over a foot of snow.
And it's still snowing @____@
But at least I didn't have to go to school today 8D;;
Snow's pretty, but it's so coldddddd
--
having a lion is easily satisfying.
Alice>
LOL I could go the rest of my life without seeing snow and be perfectly content. I hate cold weather :<
Kairion>
definitely not normal. you should see a doctor asap if you're having that problem.
Reafu>
whoa Toronto's quite a bit further north from where I'm at. I'm surprised we got snow before you did hahaha.
Nimji>
LOL SO GOOBERY.
Myou>
ooo no school, nice 8D school was still in session here. it snowed quite a bit, but most of it didn't stick. :<
Post a Comment