Not really in the mood to draw today. Bleh. Forgot his little bat wings, oops D: Still need to decide on a name for him lolol.
Today was slow. Nothing of interest to report.
3 comments:
Kairion
said...
The drawing's cute and would be cuter with the wing 8D
I have an idea: Why don't you do a picture of your dad, sister, and you? I'm curious, but it might be awesome like your other drawings.
Same here with the boring: School, home, surfing the internet for hot, steaming, bishounen yaoi. Except I can't get Aurum out of my mind THAT FINE PIECE OF ASS Hnnnnn
XD I'm the craziest person ever. Random question: Do you think a depressed, quiet girl with barely any friends can be evil or kill?
I think whenever I comment just like you do anagrams, I might do a random chapter from my story. Does that sound like a good idea? I have to work on my skills anyway.
I'm also happy to see you like my writing. I hate that I didn't notice a few errors(sob)in there. I'm still not satisfied with my writing though; I want to be on the New York Times list when I'm older, and I"ll reach that goal.
Kairion> Yeah I wish I hadn't forgotten the wings. Maybe I'll quit being lazy and edit the drawing later LOL.
I draw my sister a lot, actually :P I feel narcissistic drawing myself, however, and I don't get along with my dad particularly well so it feels weird drawing him LOL
As for your question, I think nearly anyone is capable of killing or becoming evil, depending on the situation P:
3 comments:
The drawing's cute and would be cuter with the wing 8D
I have an idea: Why don't you do a picture of your dad, sister, and you? I'm curious, but it might be awesome like your other drawings.
Same here with the boring: School, home, surfing the internet for hot, steaming, bishounen yaoi.
Except I can't get Aurum out of my mind THAT FINE PIECE OF ASS Hnnnnn
XD I'm the craziest person ever.
Random question: Do you think a depressed, quiet girl with barely any friends can be evil or kill?
I think whenever I comment just like you do anagrams, I might do a random chapter from my story. Does that sound like a good idea? I have to work on my skills anyway.
I'm also happy to see you like my writing. I hate that I didn't notice a few errors(sob)in there. I'm still not satisfied with my writing though; I want to be on the New York Times list when I'm older, and I"ll reach that goal.
CUUUUUTEEENESSSSSSSSS :D
You should totally name him after me!! 8D lolol jk...not really, DEW IT! >:O
Kairion>
Yeah I wish I hadn't forgotten the wings. Maybe I'll quit being lazy and edit the drawing later LOL.
I draw my sister a lot, actually :P I feel narcissistic drawing myself, however, and I don't get along with my dad particularly well so it feels weird drawing him LOL
As for your question, I think nearly anyone is capable of killing or becoming evil, depending on the situation P:
Alice>
I should name a male character Alice!? XD
Post a Comment