Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ups and downs

Tegakiiii.

Thanks to that hair, she's kinda wild looking, but fun to draw nonetheless hahah.

Wish I had something interesting to say, but I don't. I am very tired, because I have been unable to sleep well the past few nights. I've been really ill thanks to Lexapro's side effects, and being so sick has kept me up at night. Wonderful. :|

Oh but my FAFSA thingy got processed, and apparently I have an EFC of 0 (meaning I'm really fucking broke), so I guess I'm eligible for a Pell Grant of like, over $5000. Hooray for being poor! Being broke is actually not such a bad thing for once LOL.

3 comments:

Kairion said...

Congrats on the scholarship! Sorry about the side effect.

I have one thing to say I keep forgeting to say: I hated teh excerpt I gave you. With a passion.
Hydriss was underdeveloped, I hated the battle, and I hated the "NOOOOOOOOOOOO-". I'll never do THAT again.

bear said...

She's pretty :>

I hope you feel better soon
and congrats on the monies :>

Autumn said...

Kairion>
Nooo your excerpt was really good! D:

Myou>
Thanks!<3