WOOO YEAHH finished my drawing of Ciel! View it herrre.
Some of it is really rushed, which is painfully obvious, but I'm still waay sick and I just wanted to be done with it LOL. I probably should have just waited until I wasn't sick anymore to finish it, but... well I'm impatient |D
We (FINALLY) got My Cousin Vinny in the mail yesterday, so yaay Dad finally got the rest of his Christmas present :D He was really excited hahaha. We watched it today, which was fun. I love that movie so much. GO WATCH IT IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT. (And wtf watch the uncensored version. There's a censored version, because they say the f word every two seconds, and it's just not the same censored LOL. Like half the movie is blocked out that way.)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(:
I love that movie too, haha exspecially one of the jail scenes
omg I love that jail scene where there's that misunderstanding with Stan and Vinny... like, when Stan doesn't know that Vinny's his attorney and he thinks he's gonna have to sleep with Vinny, ahaha. so hilarious.
Post a Comment