D: I want a lamb for a petttt.
The Maize district canceled school today, so Audrey got to stay home :D I lol'd at the reason for school being canceled though. There is no snow or ice on the ground at all; they canceled school because it's "too cold outside." UH OKAY? MAIZE HAS HEATING SO WTF? They claimed it was because it was hazardous to students' health to be outside waiting for the bus in these "extreme temperatures" or something LOLOL. Dude, the windchill is only -6. When I went there, I had to wait for the bus in like, -20 degree weather and they never canceled school D:< UNFAIR, MAN. But anyway, speaking of school, omg I have to show you guys this fucking ridiculous paper Audrey did for her history class. Yesterday she came home and was like "hi I wrote a paper about dr. faen *v*" and I was like "wat"
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SERIOUSLY TURNED THAT IN. LOL. WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A WEIRDO FOR A SISTER?
6 comments:
I had a lamb for a pet when I was a child. It was really good, but not nearly as good as when we ate it. :)
That was quite the creative paper that your sister wrote.
In other commentary, the word verification for this comment is 'fauck'.
Cheers.
YOUR SISTER IS AWESOME OMGGGGG
I remember that unit in US History too :DD
----
leprechauns initiate assault momentarily, please expect rips inside.
Awww cuuuuute :D
LOL funniness I wish my school closed when it was 32 degrees on Wednesday since people in South Florida aren't use to anything below 60
You're sister is very talented lol
So cuuuute <33
...Josh's comment is so mean D: omg how can you eat lamb? They're so cuteeee [and it doesn't even taste good, jeez]
Dude, my school won't close for cold weather unless it's, like, -50 windchill :<
LOLOL AUDREY'S PAPER. That's fucking awesome.
LOL. i want a lamb for a pet too ): but a cutsey one<3
xD your sister is so cool
Josh>
oh my god, you ate your pet!? that's so sad :(
Reggie>
I KNOW, RIGHT? SHE'S KINDA WEIRD, BUT AWESOME.
Alice>
LOL it's hard to imagine Florida getting that cold |D
Myou>
LOL yeah I hadn't ever heard of a school closing because of cold temperatures before, so I was surprised.
Onions>
aren't all lambs cutesy though!? <3
Post a Comment