today was bad day lol 8( tomorrow will be better since I get to go to school. I love my dad but I have gotttt to get away from him for a little bit. I can't stand his second personality ugh. so school will be a relief...
I love how you can make out the brush strokes in this, especially in the clothing. It gives Rin a nice shaded effect. I hope things cool down with your dad D:!
4 comments:
So pretty * ^ *
Sorry your day was suckish D: I hope tomorrow is better for you~
Have fun at school :>
I love how you can make out the brush strokes in this, especially in the clothing. It gives Rin a nice shaded effect. I hope things cool down with your dad D:!
I like the picture :3
but your day I hope tommarrow is > 9000.
for you :D
thanks for the comments<3
Post a Comment