Being a fan of Silent Hill music, I have of course been familiar with this song for quite some time. However, I had never really LISTENED to it (that is, paid much attention to it) until today. I was sort of surprised at the lyrics! It's a pretty hopeful song, even though the music itself is kind of dark/eerie. I really like this song at the moment, hahaha.
Anywayyy here's my drawing for today.
Sketch for an art trade. Vocaloid isn't my thing, but I do think Rin and Len have cute character designs haha.
PS:
DONE WITH MY FIRST WEEK OF COLLEGE!
4 comments:
I <3 Len and Rin :>
You drew her really well <3
WOOP AWESOME
GOOD LUCK WITH WEEK 2
I love vocaloid, but Gakupoid has to be my favorite.
-sob- I WISH I WAS IN COLLEGE
GOOD LUCK WITH WEEK 2
HOPE THAT COLLEGE ISN'T A BITCH TO YOU YOU'RE TOO KIND
About yesterday: I wished I was in your place cause you could peacefully read a book while my mom fed me chicken that SMELLED WEIRD and TASTED WORSE.
So, yeah. Taste bud rape.
She's so cute.
I find almost all Silent Hill music creepy and eerie. But I think the only song that doesn't scare me much is Room of Angel from Silent Hill 4.
Myou>
thanks! :D
Kairion>
I don't know how you can stand to listen to those obnoxious Vocaloid voices lmao. I'd rather bash my head against a wall than listen to that LOL 8(
Alice>
LOL wow I can't help but think you either haven't listened to much Silent Hill music or haven't played the games much (or both, perhaps?)
a great deal of Silent Hill music is more pretty than scary imo, despite it being made for horror games. (Null Moon, for instance.)
and Room of Angel is one of the creepiest SH songs there is in my opinion XD it is far creepier if you've actually played SH4 and listened to the lyrics of the song though, of course.
and this is all mainly a matter of opinion :P just stating what I think.
Post a Comment