ZadenWings' character, Noma.
Kelsey came over to our apartment at like midnight last night, and she came bearing a gift.
Oh my god you guys, she walked into my room with this fucking life-size cardboard cutout of The Rock in tooth fairy form. IT SCARED THE PISS OUT OF ME, MAN. She like, inched it into my room, so it looked like a real dude coming into my room (...except he had enormous wings). IT WAS TERRIFYING.
Anyway, Kelsey, Audrey, and I decide to put the cutout in the elevator so it would startle anyone who decided to use the elevator LOL.
(The cutout originally had a head. I can't remember exactly why we cut off his head, but... well, we did LOL. He used to have legs too, but Kelsey had to cut his legs off so it would fit in her car XD)
So we put the thing in the elevator, and we're getting ready to leave, then we hear someone upstairs calling the elevator. So we're like "LOL OH CRAP" and we hide in the hallway. We got to hear the lady yell, "OH GOD THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" from upstairs when the elevator door opened ahahaha.
God our level of maturity is astounding.
It's still in the elevator today |D
5 comments:
So pretty~
LOLOL
Oh god, the picture with the head made me geek out so bad XD
your level of maturity is awesome.
Ooooh that's so purty
Aww, that poor old lady lmao
You guys must have been really bored but that sounded really fun haha
She reminds me of Hydriss for some reason, but nontheless, I want her sneakers.
I never laughd so heard before at your entries until today; if I were there and Isaw that, I would likely run or kick it.
Don't feel bad. I would do that type of thing.(Or anyone else)
thanks for the comments!
Kairion>
LOL I have absolutely no idea who Hydriss is
YES YES!!!!
THAT IS WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT XDDDDDDDD
Post a Comment