Friday, January 15, 2010

trend whores

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A DOODLE FLOOD.
I found this meme and totally had fun with it LOL.
Here's the rules:
1. Take the name of a character of yours and find out what it means. ([link])
2. Go to [link] and type in the meaning of the name.
3. Draw your character in the second outfit that comes up. (If something that isn't clothes comes up, skip to the third.)


Marilyn (Floor 13). Wasn't quite sure what to think of those shoes LOL. Rather unusual. I thought the primary color scheme of the outfit was a little odd too, but not in a bad way.


Faye (Floor 13). Hated this outfit tbh. The dress was really bland and old-lady-ish rofl. But I do like how purple looks on her!


Lena (Crescendo). :>


Seles (Crescendo). LMAO I don't think Seles would ever wear this, but it looks surprisingly decent on her.


Candi.


LOLL... A'sta. I think half of my MALE characters are more likely to wear a dress than A'sta, so this seems just... ridiculous. She does look pretty though haha.


Jackie :D She would lovvve this dress hahah. I wish I had a dress like that *v* The heart buttons are so cute.

Here's the original meme: [link]

ETA:
omg you guys I love this song.

I've never played The Legend of Dragoon before, but I heard this song on AOL Radio and it's so pretty.
And speaking of, AOL RADIO IS WIN. SERIOUSLY. Check out the Video Game Scores station when you get the chance. They play a huge variety of video game music. THEY EVEN PLAY .HACK AND NOCTURNE, GUYS. IT'S AWESOME.

6 comments:

bear said...

omg Jackie looks so cuuuuute
Your characters are so pretty :>
I think I'm gonna do that meme lolol


ahfjs that song is pretty~

Caught Dead said...

They're all so pretty!!!
I'm sooo jealous ;~;
Stop being awesome! D:

Regoddy said...

DO THIS WITH YOUR MEN. I WANT TO SEE FAEN IN A PRETTY DRESS.

DO EET!
---
Alabaster Luminescent Lunar Seals Create Every Tide Incident.

Kairion said...

Seles looks weird yet fashionable. I LOVE IT
-sob- I wish I could draw well
I do want to see Sirge in his causual outfit...hnnnng

I never really caed about fashion as long as I look decent and I'm comfortable. What is your definition of fashion?

Nini said...

Oh man, all of those are so nice! I should do this meme it seems insanely fun 8D.

Ok, A'sta is friggen gorgeous. Everytime you've drawn her she's way pretty :< Meaning you should draw her more.

Jackie's dress is adorable :D

Hey candi haven't seen you in a while 8B

God, I love that song so much. I've already downloaded it LOL. I'm so happy I found it again because I used to be utterly in love with it.

Dude, I barely listen to my own music anymore LOL. I just put on AOL Radio and go with the flow.

And, thanks to my brothers, I know 90% of all Halo music LOL.

-Killing overgrown pirahnas takes yearly hypnotic porn aggregations-

Autumn said...

Myou>
thanks!
yuss you should do it too 8D

Alice>
XD thank you!

Reggie>
:( ihy

Kairion>
fashion is just a style of clothing? idk really how to define it; there are too many different styles of fashion to say "this is what fashion is."

Nimi>
;v; thanks bb.
yeah I'll try to draw A'sta more often XD I like her, so I'm not sure why I draw her so rarely.
YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY DO THE MEME TOO. I bet you'd find a really nice dress for Revenge on that site |D