Thursday, January 7, 2010

untitled

click = full size

LOL this looks nothing like what I was planning on drawing 8( I think I accidentally made him look kind of slutty lmaooo. (I blame the hooker boots.)

I'm still coughing a lot today, but my throat feels soo much better. I don't sound like a wetard when I talk anymore, yay 8D

4 comments:

bear said...

hookerCiel is hawt.
which makes me feel like a creeper but whateverrrr

glad you're feeling kind of better :D

lololmy word verification. thimpol.
XD my word verification has a lisp.

Regoddy said...

lol dude the first thing I thought when I saw this was "what a ho"

:D HE'S EVEN GOT BEDROOM EYES AUMMY

Caught Dead said...

Oh wow. :O
How much does he charge for one night? ;)

Autumn said...

Myou>
LOL yeah I'm liek "oh ciel, you'd be hot if you weren't TWELVE YEARS OLD"

Reggie>
OH MAN HE DOES HAVE BEDROOM EYES LOL 8( total ho

Alice>
HE'S JUST A KID, MAN