Wednesday, January 27, 2010

untitled


Just a quick doodle of A'sta.

I'm feeling really agitated today. I felt like school was a complete waste of time because I didn't learn shit (seriously, I might as well have not shown up today because we didn't do ANYTHING productive), and some people outside of school are really getting on my nerves atm. I don't feel like I can confront them about what's irritating me, so... bleh. Just frustrated. I feel like venting but I have nobody to vent to hahahah. agggggh. today needs to end ASAP. please God pleeeeease let tomorrow be better gaghslkdjfsdfljkzarghhhhhh

edit:
dang I get a lot of people telling me to chill on the eyelashes on my drawings. this is like, really weird to me? with the exception of some of my female characters (A'sta being one of them, so don't bring up the eyelashes being very long in today's drawing because yes that was intentional), I don't really exaggerate eyelashes anymore. so like, what the fuck? I don't get it. are they saying this based on drawings I did months ago or what? if so, that seems like a very unfair and unhelpful critique, since that is not my recent art. I mean, I wouldn't critique a habit someone had with drawings they did months ago because that wouldn't help them if they no longer do it. duh.
I dunno if this is just irritating me so much because I'm already in a poor mood today or what, but lol I dunno it's just driving me crazy. I don't get why long eyelashes in drawings bugs people so bad anyway. IT'S JUST EYELASHES, MAN. it's not like I draw them halfway down the person's face or anything, so... whatever. I like bold eyelashes on girls, so what. I can think of about two trillion other things you could critique on my art that would be a shitload more helpful than telling me I draw eyelashes too boldly lol. people irl have eyelashes (EVEN BOYS HAVE EYELASHES, DARLINGS. IT'S SHOCKING, I KNOW.), so why is it wrong for me to draw eyelashes on my characters?

4 comments:

bear said...

Sssoooooo prettyyyyyyyyy * ^ *

I hope tomorrow is better!

Kairion said...

Why do you make most beautiful hair?

There's days when people don't learn anything in school. Things'll get better.

PriceOfSleep said...

psh i love your eyelashes :/

its okay i didn't learn anything at school today either wahwahwah~
(: hope tommorrow is better

Autumn said...

Myou>
thanks <3

Kairion>
haha thank you.

yeah I know some days are unproductive in school, but my classes cost a fortune. if my classes are going to cost as much as they do, I would like to at least be doing something productive lmao :| seriously, in Philosophy, we learned about the fight between the Spartans and the Persians. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH PHILOSOPHY? I was so frustrated that I was getting a lesson on the history of ancient Sparta when I was there to learn about philosophy >:T what's even worse is I already know all about that fight (thanks to a very excellent book called Badass, which I highly recommend kekek) so I really did learn nothing at all :(

Onions>
thanks bb

hahaha, I completely hate days like that. I feel like if I'm at school, I should be learning! :<
*clearly a very srs student*