Friday, January 29, 2010

untitled



i feel like i am going to have a nervous breakdown
if this awful luck of mine keeps up there is no way i can keep attending school
i hadnt even considered something like this happening
i dont know what to do
this is so horrible school is my only option if i cant go to school i have nothing
i just want this to end
i am so miserable right now
i keep thinking things will start looking up but everything just keeps getting worse and worse and worse

3 comments:

Kairion said...

Please, Lights. Don't think just because things get worse is that things will continue like that.
Have faith.
Somethings are likely to come your way that will greatly brighten everything.
Remember: everything happens for a reason.
Your days will brighten, and I have a feeling good vibes are coming your way.

bear said...

Pretty~
Your sketches are way better than mine you silly goose<3

I'm sorry you're having bad luck--I wish I could help in some way, I really do. I hope things get better really soon. I don't like it when you're sad :<
Good luck <33 Hopefully tomorrow is a bit better.

Autumn said...

kairion>
i am not foolish enough to remain blindly optimistic in a situation that i cannot alter for the better