Friday, February 12, 2010

:)


lol doodling in class again :< Please ignore how ugly my handwriting is when I'm taking notes ahahah. I write terribly when I'm in a rush.
The girl is Charlotte (more commonly referred to as just "Char") and she is from my pierrot story. She's the costume maker for the circus people P:

I'm pretty happy today. The events of today weren't necessarily good, but... well, I'm in a good mood anyway. NOTHIN CAN BRING ME DOWN TODAY, MAN. *puffs out chest*

5 comments:

PriceOfSleep said...

:D this made me have a better dayy<3!

Kairion said...

She look like a hippie, yet I love it.
I keep telling you, my handwritng is WORSE.
I'm happy to see you're having a better day. I was ready to starve myself today out of anger towards my mom, not to mention our bathroom sink filled with water out of nowhere.. No everything's better.

bear said...

She's so pretty~ :D
I love her hair~ I can't draw wavy hair for the life of me :<

I giggled a little at the notes, cause the numbering on them goes 1, 2, then 2 again XD

Caught Dead said...

She's so prettyful :3

I'm really glad you're doing better <33

Autumn said...

Onions>
<3!

Kairion>
LOL I was going for kind of a hippie-like look.

Myou>
whateverr, you're awesome at drawing everything O:<

OH MY GOD I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT LOL. I was so obviously rushing while taking those notes XD

Alice>
thanks :D