Friday, February 26, 2010

drama drama drama

Sigh, I'm getting very tired of people being dramatic haha... Attention whores really drive me insane.
I know I am guilty of coming across as dramatic sometimes. Everyone is. But when it's like, constant? Then you really start to sound like a fool.
Even if you have been through some really serious shit... after a while, it's like, get the fuck over it already and quit being a bawl baby. Everyone goes through hard times. Everyone loses people close to them, everyone experiences difficult financial crunches, everyone has to deal with friends turning on them, et cetera. What makes you think your life is any harder than anyone else's? Get over yourself :/

W-well anyway...
excuse my rant lmao :( I'm just having to put up with several people right now that are just... ughghhh I want to slap them.
IGNORE ME AND MY BITCHINESS please forgive my excessively blunt and harsh rants /sob here are a couple of Tegaki doodles

Naoto<3


Crossdresser!Yosuke (lolol I will always think he looks adorable in his crossdresser outfit D8)

4 comments:

PriceOfSleep said...

): god i know, psh its okay still luvya kid ;D. i hate drama too :/
Shexy doodles though. lol, some people need to chill the fawk out though, i hope whatever thats happening goes away soon >:!

Kairion said...

Maybe they want their lives to be like Degrassi, not that I watch it. I wouldn't mine a little bit more adventure in my montonous life, but I don't want to live out a soap.
We have enough drama at our school after a stunt I did adding to the many incidents that has happend during this year, and I acted as if I were the victim. They believed me 8D

I almost forgot Naoto was a girl.
Yosuke if sexy if you put him in lip gloss and a tutu.

Nini said...

I say you respond to them in an overexaggerated soap operaish fashion. MOCK THEM INTO SUBMISSION.

:D Aww naoto

LOL Yosuke...YOU FORGOT HIS LITTLE HAIR TIE 8D YOU KNOW THE ONE

-actually cocks kick kranky unoccupied penissy erections daily-

Autumn said...

Nimji>
LMFAO I MIGHT DO THAT, ACTUALLY.

I DIDN'T FORGET YOSUKE'S HAIR TIE, I SWEAR. the top of his head goes off the canvas, so when I tried to fit the tie in there, it looked terrible /sob